SiC desulfurization nozzle range includes spiral nozzle, vortex nozzle, double tangential nozzles, SMP nozzle, hollow cone nozzle, full cone nozzle, etc. We are also capable of customized parts according to the client’s specialist applications.
Oustek’s silicon carbide products adapt reaction sintering and isostatic pressing technology, which makes the products’ density up to 3.1kg/m³, the maximum working temperature reaches up to 1380 ℃ (2500 ℉).
- High strength, high hardness, wear resistance, low density.
- High attenuation performance, low thermal expansion, high thermal shock resistance, high temperature creep resistance.
- Chemical stability, corrosion resistance, especially hydrofluoric acid resistance.
- High-temperature resistance, excellent refractory material.
- Long service life and reduce overall investment cost