Silicon carbide spiral spray nozzle, AKA desulfurization nozzle or dust removal nozzle, is adopted for exhaust gas washing, gas cooling, washing and bleaching, fire prevention, smoke desulfurization and dust removal system, etc. With high strength, high hardness, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high-temperature resistance and other excellent properties, it boasts a long service life under severe conditions, and is the key component of the thermal power plant, large-scale boiler, desulfurization and dedusting equipment.
It includes the hollow cone and the solid cone. Along with the continuous decrease of spirochetes, the slurry, after continuous tangent and collision of the helix, changes its direction and sprays into a concentric axial cone, and the liquid will not be jammed in the nozzle. And it still performs a high absorption rate under low pressure.
Oustek’s spiral nozzle adopts isostatic pressing, net size sintering and mechanical finishing technique, it produces a spiral nozzle with density up to 3.1kg/m³. Adopts silicon carbide for high-quality refractories with purity up to 98.5%, so the maximum working temperature reaches up to 1380 ℃ (2500 ℉), with continuous service hour reaches up to 9000 hours. The spray particle diameter is about 2200um, with small spray angle deviation and flow deviation within the allowable range.
- Desulfurization and denitration of power plants and coal-fired enterprises
- Purification, cooling and defoaming of gas
- Evaporation, cooling and dust control
- Environmental protection wet dust removal spray
- Pre-treatment requires non-blocking spray.
- Gas cooling
- Waste gas washing
- Fire protection and Application
- Dustproof application in steel and petrochemical industry
- With porosity lower than 0.1% and atomization more uniform, smoothing the internal flow channel.
- High strength, high hardness, wear resistance, density up to 3.1kg/m3.
- High thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion, high thermal shock resistance, high temperature creep resistance.
- Chemical stability, corrosion resistance, especially hydrofluoric acid resistance.
- High-temperature resistance, maximum operating temperature up to 1380 ℃ (2500 ℉).
- Long service life and reduce overall investment cost
Hollow Cone Spray
Full Cone Spray
ADVANTAGE & GUARANTE
With self-own isostatic pressing equipment, all products use isostatic pressing technology to make the green body uniformly stressed, the density distribution is uniform, and the product performance is greatly improved. There are incomparable advantages when molding complex shapes, elongated products, large-sized products, and precision-sized products.
Production & Management
Our factory has 10 complete production lines and 30 employees, including 10 technical personnel, 4 engineers, and 5 management personnel. Monthly production reaches 10 thousand (vortex nozzle). We passed the ISO 9001: 2015 quality system certification, making the production process more standardized, improving the management level and production x...
The silicon carbide products we produce comply with Chinese national standard GB / T 21944 2009. After testing by Sinochem, we provide reliable test reports for product quality and provide data basis for optimization and research and development of production formulas.
Shipping & Packing
We guarantee intact during transportation, loading and unloading, and have measures to reduce vibration and impact, so as to ensure the integrity of the product during transportation. And promise a 15-month product warranty.